Monday, February 22, 2010

Center Kitchen Ranges Which Apartment?

Which apartment? - center kitchen ranges

I was looking for apartments in Memphis, TN has been for two months and finally back to two options. One is 2 bedroom 1 1 / 2 baths in a 4-Plex. Yes, it is huge and has a unique experience. The rent is $ 615 per month plus utilities of approximately $ 150. In Midtown - a Hipper areas of the city and is only 1 / 2 miles from my work. The only drawbacks are old appliances, kitchen cabinets and floors slightly uneven OK. The other location is 2 bedrooms, 1 bath in Hickory Hill, which is not exactly the best place 25 minutes work. The apartment is very cozy with a washer and dryer in the unit and all new applances. The facility also has a pool and a gym. The rent is $ 610 + utilities ($ 100). Basically, the first apartmentNot very pretty, but in the desired range, while the second is what I want, but not in the area that I want. I do not think that a good new home in the city in my price range. What should I go?

1 comments:

Mustbe said...

Go one miles with 1 / 2 to work.
think gas prices
Good Luck

Post a Comment