Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yahoo Nasdaq Symbol List Yahoo Stock Ticker Will Not Display The ^DJI (Dow)?

Yahoo Stock Ticker will not display the ^DJI (Dow)? - yahoo nasdaq symbol list

I uninstalled and reinstalled to try to widgets, the symbol to get the Dow Jones Industrial Show. I checked the registry and the symbol (^ DJI) is with the other (Nasdaq and S & P included in delivery), but not displayed. When I try to add (^ DJI) for the search widget is the symbol for Dow, but not add, because he said, "I have." I have even edited the registry, then add back into the foreground of the widget. is adopted, does not appear, however, the index. Does anyone have a solution?

3 comments:

davidhas... said...

Kludgey Here is a solution that worked for me:

I found that I can add the symbol ^ I: DJI for the Dow, however, this symbol has a constant desire to behave strangely have been, he did everything, and it would be from top to bottom my list of the icons go for the upgrade that the exchange of places with one of the last symbols in the process. Boring!

I closed the widget business standard distance ^ DJI userSymbolsPreference "entry" on my record hit ^ I: DJI back to front on my list (using the syntax of the * and * a * b *) separator, and then restart the widget. It works for me so far ...

juanitam... said...

I had the ticker symbol from Yahoo for several years and still shows the DJI, but not that one week ago to demonstrate. To uninstall and reinstall. I want to be a solution.

J B said...

I am also a problem with ^ DJI with Yahoo Widgets. It works on my Yahoo page, and your iPhone widget (powered by Yahoo)

^ I: DJI Symbol works for Yahoo Widgets, but has not since 21 February update

Post a Comment