Monday, February 15, 2010

Write Me Resume Dental Hygienist Can You Help Me Revise My Resume. It Is Greatly Appreciated. Thank You In Advance?

Can you help me revise my resume. It is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance? - write me resume dental hygienist

I just found out I passed the GED test! I received via e-mail, but I am ready to enter the labor market. I wrote a summary and honestly, I think it sucks. Can you help me? I was told to write a functional resume, in order to divert attention away from my work history, but I need help. Below is a copy of my CV, please consult with a laugh. Thank you for your help!
OBJECTIVE
To participate in a challenging career with opportunities for advancement
EXPERIENCE
9/2008-11/2008 SEIU 1199 in Allentown, PA
Volunteers Seller Politics (Obama '08 Campaign)
 implementation of voter registration
 Assisted in door to door survey of persuasion
2/2008-8/2008 SEIU 1199 New York, NY
Customer Service Agent
 Organized rallito contracts with home health assistant
 studies in political campaigns by Phone
 Survey results registry
Dental Laboratory 3/2006-7/2007 Alphontiz Folcroft, PA
Receptionist
 files organized and income
 Scheduled and confirmed appointments
 the delivery of dental wax
EDUCATION
2009 Brooklyn High School of the Arts in Brooklyn, NY
GED
SKILLS
Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Type 35wpm
Working Dependable, reliable, able to independently or on a computer,
REFERENCES
Available upon request

2 comments:

Stephen T said...

First, congratulations for passing the GED.

The first problem I see is in what you have written political party you worked. This never do - it can be said to be offered with a political campaign, but do not show, dass

Secondly, to adjust them to aim for the work you are applying. A generic objectives seem lazy.

What does "events" mean? Can I change or add some details?

These are minor points, but it is not necessary for the application set to references to the resumption, because it implies that in the application.

Good luck!

sweetdov... said...

Congratulations on passing the GED!

I want a job at the bank, or what in your area. Often, you will help to free write an application and help you to a job.

Best of luck!

Post a Comment