Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hide Index Of Is There A Way For An Optician To Hide The Thickness Of Lens Though I Chose The Thickest Plastic Frames?

Is there a way for an optician to hide the thickness of lens though I chose the thickest plastic frames? - hide index of

I also chose a high refractive index lenses. I polished the goal of keeping the light. Similar to, but he still has the white chalk on the edges, and when I turn my head left or right, that the lens is thick (the many layers of the deflection of light, say).

1 comments:

Spectacl... said...

There is not much you can do after the fact. It is always better to get a picture when the eye right in the middle of the image receives the highest index aspherical lens that (the best lens, plus the $!) And you can pay the best quality of the coating refrective disadvantages they have. a good framework, which is hidden, is also good, except there is not much more you can do.

Post a Comment