Monday, November 9, 2009

Designer Brazilian Waxes Pictures Has Anyone Heard Of Designer Waxing On Bath Street, Glasgow? I Want To Try A Brazilian Wax, Is It Sore?

Has anyone heard of designer waxing on bath street, glasgow? I want to try a brazilian wax, is it sore? - designer brazilian waxes pictures

I'm going to wax the designer and his friend was right, it's probably the only place to go to Glasgow! I'm in Hollywood, and it hurts the first time, but not the use of hot wax strip is not painful and is definitely worth it!

Visit this site

2 comments:

Gone said...

Yes, I am in Glasgow is in pain, but no pain when it is, you can at your local beautician and run it probably cheaper than the city that will be as good

Gone said...

Yes, I am in Glasgow is in pain, but no pain when it is, you can at your local beautician and run it probably cheaper than the city that will be as good

Post a Comment