Sunday, November 8, 2009

Your Installation Was Interrupted Before Acronis Is It Possible To Run The Installation Of The Language Of Your Operating System Again?

Is it possible to run the installation of the language of your operating system again? - your installation was interrupted before acronis

If you buy a new computer and install the operating system you are of course the question of what language you want to ... Danish version I installed on my laptop, and I regret in the end really. Is it as much as possible in order to install the operating system back in full? Or do I reformat my laptop completely redesigned to change the English language?

1 comments:

kamaraj said...

Go to Control Panel and click on the regions and languages, and follow the instructions if it

Post a Comment