Saturday, November 14, 2009

Untouched Pre Teen Don't You Think That Mr Gibson Is A Genius?

Don't You Think That Mr Gibson Is A Genius? - untouched pre teen

While other filmmakers shamelessly the events of 11 September - the trailer for "World Trade Center" makes me sick, I can see that based itself - Mr. Gibson on the verge of an epic film on a story without playing: pre-Columbian Mexico. The Aztecs and other indigenous cultures of this region are truly amazing. I am glad that finally someone cares about them. At first I thought the Mayans speak English - or maybe the whole film is about a ship or a person from Europe, England (likely) ends in the Mayan area, but fortunately it appears that Mr. Gibson has done good research and has the least Apocalypto, "Hollywood" as possible. Incidentally, I think it is stupid to the film for its latest anti-Semitic remarks to boycott ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment