Thursday, November 5, 2009

Picture After Brazillian Wax Can Hair Define Who I Am?

Can hair define who I am? - picture after brazillian wax

My hair is naturally curly, and I adjusted to the last two months. I was more like it, but my mother says, I will always love you curling. I recently put the loops back to how it was, but now cut my hair short, because we get a lot of that was well again. Anyway, straight hair is much easier and much less about how it seems, if they are right to worry. I want to set up Japanese or Brazil, it will be maintained until the regrowth of hair (and we're on vacation on the beach all summer, so he had to go curly or as directed constant). My mother continues to feel bad about saying that "you never want to lose their hair is part of you" etc ... but I do not know, I have a picture of my hair, because I just released the shower ... but my face is a bad thing in sick, so I covered. What do you think I should do?

Not a very good example because I was a basketball game and was 1 clock, but my straight hair: http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230 ...

Curly: http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230 ...
http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp230 ...

2 comments:

nirvana freak said...

I like .... Fly better and I think that your hair says a lot about you and your personality. For example, I want to rock too hard and my friends describe me as crazy and made super fun. my hair is like my icon, but a lil shorter. Mayb your mother sees it as a cute lil girl curly hair, but make you look like a person getting colder and the industry, and plans that do not understand your mother ... My mother did not cut my hair wantt good ... and now wants to steal my yard ... but both kno thats not gonna happen:)

Jess said...

Hair can always define your personality
The hair is fun
very severe and long-term
sexy blonde
Brunettes are mysterious
Red is unique
But black is a fun activity



Keep your hair the way
thats what I would do

Post a Comment