Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wedding Thank You Message Examples Should I Be In My Mom's Wedding?

Should I be in my Mom's Wedding? - wedding thank you message examples

Marry my mother and her boyfriend will later this year and want at the wedding, but not me. I'm only 16 years old, thus still under his roof, but I hate .. HATE her boyfriend. Not that I can not drive my mother, I hate it because there are terrible things to me and their children, and my mother. Is that a reason not to attend the wedding? This is a wedding destination, for example, is very likely on a beach in Florida. I do not know if it would be very disrespectful to my mother, but I really want a statement that I hate her boyfriend to do, and if I do not marriage, instant messaging, with the hope that this message (if it is not clear). I'm wondering your opinion if you at the wedding of her mother, if this is your situation. Thank you:)

1 comments:

EmilyJay... said...

I hope your love for your mother outweigh his hatred for his small-to-be stepfather. Whatever you do not like, her mother is from, what he has done, and has deliberately to overcome his mistakes. It is man who will spend the rest of his life, and makes it a very large part of his life. Please put aside their differences for the day, for the sake of the happiness of your mother.

Post a Comment