Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Twisted Bowel More Condition_symptoms My Father Died Of A Twisted Bowel In March And I Blame Myself, Why?

My father died of a twisted bowel in March and I blame myself, why? - twisted bowel more condition_symptoms

In general, the type of fault, if we are in the vicinity of someone we love or are sick or traveling. We travel all the events, and I think this happens to me if I do not COS HAV happened there. Its natural. This shows how much u care for that person. ur father is happy to have a girl like u.

5 comments:

sunshine... said...

She feels bad because she tried to help and be too late. Adapting to death, but you disspell other person speaks volumes about their support for him. Good luck ... agree, but you can talk to people, prayer, reflection ... But it is not true and you know it.

Symbolic User said...

because you are the cause.

askance said...

is a mystery?

Brian M said...

Of course we are sad - that goes with the territory, but no one can a person live or die. It comes from within. You will not get sick - who was alone, without his help. Find something or someone that will remove his attention from feelings of guilt that is. What is your sister, she delayed her own fault about you.
It is time to communicate for a while, break, and I hope I can wake up and see the long-term damage caused to their relationship with her. B.

Wise ol' owl said...

Perhaps because they were fighting with him? You have not really detailed enough so that we can reach a logical reason.

Post a Comment