Saturday, January 30, 2010

Diabetes And Skoal How Does Diabetes Hurt The Skin? & What Are The Signs Of Diabetes?

How does Diabetes hurt the skin? & what are the signs of Diabetes? - diabetes and skoal

I have on the wall, mark where the doctors inform you about different diseases, and this had a diabetes can damage the skin, "said Protect your skin" and I'm curious to know. How diabetes affects the skin and how your skin as if they are affected by diabetes?
My concern is that my mother type 2 diabetes and the care for me and I'm not sure if the signs. Since they have no health insurance.

1 comments:

Misz_Jaz... said...

Several times in May to make certain antidiabetic more susceptible to frostbite the skin against the sun, and when a diabetic takes much longer to the blood clot, if a scratch or wound. Since it takes longer to heal these things even more open to infection, etc.

Post a Comment