Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tire Rotation Can I Sue A Mechanic Shop For Not Attaching My Wheel Back To My Vehicle After A Tire Rotation?

Can I sue a mechanic shop for not attaching my wheel back to my vehicle after a tire rotation? - tire rotation

I drove home after a rotation of tires and wheels. I called the police and the complaint. I drove to the store after he as an engineer at the rear wheel, but the owner was not very helpful. I have repaired a different place and the business is to be paid, but I can not do anything for them for their neglegenter?

2 comments:

What to do said...

Yes, tell all know what happened and not go back. If you are not yet detectable suffered financial losses which will continue? How would a judge, because you "Po'd? You not only get a penny of satisfaction of the courts, since no losses. When you say can get a hearing, the owner only to you that your man forgot. People do that, I white. They say that the owner was "very useful, because he cursed? The people are too funny about this, I know.
I assume you have a good scare, and I'm sorry, you've got. It also seems like a walk in the train of the "crazy" about. Get a grip, learn the lesson to review and enjoy life.

LeAnne said...

In American culture today, Sue, Sue, and Sue - you can sue for any anything.
In this case, is the workshop to the rear wheel and also pay to repair further damage. What can you do?
I understand your frustration, and the results of their negligence might have been worse - at least they should have done, check your vehicle to go after work is done, but obviously not - and must now pay for his mistakes.

Post a Comment