Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pains In The Abdominal Area Along With Peeing Alot Multiple Pains?

Multiple pains? - pains in the abdominal area along with peeing alot

Viewed from a doctor and none had chest X-ray, 3 blood tests, ECG tests do not and can not find anything wrong with me, so now I have an ultrasound next + tour last week I had I had the cure others' pain in the middle of breasts under my left rib cage, close to the chest, like someone pressed somthing like pain in one small area and the right side near the sternum pain + sudden my stomach area, parallel to this intense pain in his right calf, but theres no swelling or burning pain just weird and I was in pain today, I sat on my laptop when I had a sharp pain in my neck, the curve to the right and left me with a dull pain since then to my neck.
I still think we have problems with circulation or blood clot somewhere, then I am afraid of suffering a sudden death.I who were taking aspirin once daily for 4 days of helping meters. "Someone knows what is it? The 25 m smokers and non-drinker rarely exercise

3 comments:

jo-jo said...

Breast, stomach pain, could be gas. especially if you do not excerside. Pain in the neck can turn your vertebrae are out of control. I see a chiropractor if I were you. I am 20 years and is responsible for much pain and inconvenience for me. (do yourself a favor, get excersise, I Pilates.) I'm at home with a video that I have purchased. I have to go www.pilates.com and function properly.

georgia bulldog said...

Treatment of stress free life, with a little effort can cause all sorts of symptoms

georgia bulldog said...

Treatment of stress free life, with a little effort can cause all sorts of symptoms

Post a Comment