Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sprinkler Valve Cover Water Filter For Drip Irrigation - 1 Filter, Or 1/line?

Water filter for drip irrigation - 1 filter, or 1/line? - sprinkler valve cover

I am installing a drip irrigation system for my desert environment. Previous owner was grass [] then covered with plastic or gravel for a landscape from scratch.

Old several nozzles, valves and pipes have been slaughtered, then I have to start over. I have 4 or 5 rows from the main line valve

1
Can I use a filter instead of a filter in each line?

2
I want to drop regulators filtration pressure [to reduce the pressure for the irrigation system before], you know the source of a filter for this work?

(I have a question about VS anti-siphon valve Valve:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; ...]

Thanks for the advice

1 comments:

Muddy Rivers said...

If only A and fine.Can work required when the supply of tap water or wells, if a property is clean or dirty and full of grit.Is the system automatically? If automation can also use an electric valve to rinse the filter or water separator automatically.Great t must be very clean, but nevertheless a filter.Where you install the filter on the bottom (the side of flying, he) put a valve in a series of unable to run electric start out.You can be found in the DC area No. 1 or the last area to system.Set run for less time, depending on the zone, as l 'have only seconds to clean the filter The pipeline, which runs smashing an area where you need extra water or just run to connect to a sidewalk in the rain and drainage system, do not do it. So do not waste know where you can actually use this water to rinse the filter. I do not want my e-mail here, but I'll post a link to my site is sending a signal to the queries, and the message.So if you need more help I will be happy to assist you you.http: / / / http://www.softwarewacas.com/signinguest contactus.h www.softwarewacas.com ... ... This is a message to my e-mail anyway good luck and knowledge, every drop counts

Post a Comment