Sunday, January 10, 2010

Printer Ink Is There A Difference Between Genuine Printer Ink Cartridge And The Replacement Cartridges?

Is there a difference between genuine printer ink cartridge and the replacement cartridges? - printer ink

Epson and bought the non-replacement cartridges for Epson lot cheaper! I do not buy Epson genuine ink cartridges because they cost much more. I'm sure is the replacement cartridges for some time and I think I've had no problems, has fallen out of my print quality, but I'm not that because of the replacement ink or simply because my printer is old.

First ... Is there a difference between the color itself and the non-brand replacement cartridges? Damang The printer is / are exactly the same?

Second ... Delciné not have the printer print quality for many years? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment